I don't feel like I belong anywhere. Understatement of the Universe. and I know the Universe is not a time measurement. So leave me the fuck alone. How can one not stand all of her friends and family all at one time. I just want to move away and never come back here. Life would be so much easier if I could start fresh somewhere new. It would make everything so much better.
Let's start with my family.
I wouldn't have to put up with Selina's bullshit. She may be a bigger bitch than me, but I play the game so much better. Not to be confused with THE GAME, which we all just lost. You're the one telling me to grow up when you are acting childish. If it's childish you want it's childish you'll get cunt. Do you remember that math book that cost me 150 dollars that you just took? You can take the cost of electricity and cable out of that and I'll pay the difference. You want to pull the child card Bitch? You don't know who the fuck you're messing with dude. Oh, and Dear Mom, thanks for taking Selina's side. I didn't answer my phone because it was dead. Not because I was "ducking" Selina's phone calls. IT WAS FUCKING DEAD.
and on to my "friends"
The majority of you I have no problem with. Then there are those who are just a constant dissappointment. But we chose to be friends. I guess just as easily we can choose to be not friends. If that's how it has to be than so be it. I just want you to know I'm fine with it. Thank God that's over.
By the 15th of February I hope to be moved out of my apartment. I don't know where I'm going though. I guess my grandma's. There's an extra bedroom there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment