Sunday: Wake up to freshly slashed tires. That was fun.
Monday: Over draw trying to buy a new tire.
Tuesday: My PawPaw dies. It still hurts.
Wednesday: Find out that none of my friend's care about me. That was RUHL fun. let me tell you about it.
Thursday: Find out that I can't get my classes appealed. So I have to take the semester off.
Friday: Got a little visit from Aunti Flo. and i didn't have a tampon.
Saturday: Was such a good day. and it's ashamed that it was ruined by..
Sunday: The selfish assholes I call a family decide to make making a collage for PawPaw a competition. Who THE FUCK DOES THAT???
Monday: the Wake. (more about this later)
Tuesday(today): the funeral.
The wake was just like I expected. We got there. Cried for 30 minutes. Everyone showed up. And we all reminisced. That was all fine and dandy. But i just didn't feel right. He didn't look like himself. he didn't look like my PawPaw. They trimmed his beard all funky and dyed it. he just didn't look like what I've loved him for 19 years as. he had dentures. but i don't think they put them in because his mouth was not right. It wasn't him. it was what somebody else made him. and thank god Noelle was there. i don't know what i would have done with out her there.
The funeral. my mom asked me to sing at the service. she said she'd be able to do it if i did it with her. so i thought, i can do this for him. for my grandma. but it was so much harder than you will ever know? the song that killed me.
O Lord my God,
When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars,
I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.
Then sings my soul,
Then sings my soul,
My Saviour God,
to Thee,
How great Thou art,
How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul,
My Saviour God,
to Thee,
How great Thou art,
How great Thou art.
I can' think of a better song to explain him. he will be missed. i love him forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment